The City of Acworth understands that outside of our health care concerns, we often face personal issues as well. The below Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) provide complimentary and confidential counseling services and resources to assist you and your family with a variety of issues.
Employee Assistance and Work-Life Services Program (EAP) available through Humana
Humana provides an Employee Assistance and Work-Life Services Program that provides resources to help resolve personal concerns that may be affecting your health, well-being, family life or job performance. This is a complimentary and confidential counseling service that offers the following resources:
- Short-term (in-person), telephonic, and/or video-based counseling for issues such as relationships, workplace challenges, grief and loss, parenting, and many other concerns
- Assessment and referral for long-term issues
- Educational materials and website
- Services at no cost to you and your household members
- Referrals to your other benefits as appropriate
Employees can visit the Member Website (username and password: eapt) or contact the toll-free number at 1-866-440-6556 to access services.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available through Mutual of Omaha
The Mutual of Omaha EAP is a confidential personal counseling service that provides support and resources to help employees resolve personal issues. Employees have access to the following benefits through the EAP:
- Unlimited telephonic support for a broad range of topics
- 3 face-to-face counseling sessions to address personal issues such as relationship struggles, substance abuse, parenting challenges and grief
- Comprehensive online offering providing information on a variety of topics
- Unlimited telephonic access and online support for work-life services including:
- Family and personal convenience referrals, such as child and elder care resources
- Legal information and referrals for situations requiring expertise in family law, estate planning, landlord/tenant relations, consumer, civil and others
- Financial information to assist with concerns such as household budgeting, as well as short-and-long-term planning
Employees can visit the Member Website or contact the toll-free number at 1.800.316.2796 to access the EAP. This program is available to employees, spouses and loved ones at no cost.