The City of South Fulton understands that outside of our health care concerns, we often face personal issues as well. The below Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides complimentary and confidential counseling services and resources to assist you and your family with a variety of issues.
Resources For Living available through Aetna
Resources for Living is a confidential personal counseling service that provides support and resources to help employees resolve personal issues. Employees have access to the following benefits through Aetna:
- Unlimited telephonic support for a broad range of topics
- 3 face-to-face counseling sessions to address personal issues such as relationship struggles, substance abuse, parenting challenges and grief
- Comprehensive online offering providing information on a variety of topics
- Unlimited telephonic access and online support for work-life services including:
- Family and personal convenience referrals, such as child and elder care resources
- Legal information and referrals for situations requiring expertise in family law, estate planning, landlord/tenant relations, consumer, civil and others
- Financial information to assist with concerns such as household budgeting, as well as short-and-long-term planning
Employees can visit the Member Website (username: RESOURCES; Password: RESOURCES) or contact the toll-free number at 1-855-283-1915 to access Resources for Living. This program is available to employees, spouses, children, and loved ones at no cost.